Wednesday 27 February 2019

WHY I SMILE

You know how some people analyze smiling to mean hiding ones pains and life's stress, well I'll tell you some of the reasons why I smile all the time 😁😁: I smile cos I'm truly a happy person💃, I smile cos I have a big God, I smile to live longer, I smile cos it's easier to smile, I smile cos I probably just finished eating (banga) yeah! I also smile to tell the devil who is in charge, I smile cos I can, I smile to make
others smile, someone once told me my smile enchants (so pls add that), I smile cos I know my tomorrow has been taken care of, I smile cos it's priceless (them no dey pay for ram), I smile cos I've got loved ones who truly care about me, l smile cos I'm healthy, I smile cos I've got my makeup on fleek, I smile cos PHCN surprised me and the list goes on and on. Ehen, before I come and go and forget, I smile to show off that gap tooth 😁😁😁😁😁😀. Hater go say na who smile help😁. Na ur smile?
Any time you see me smiling, its either one or two of the above listed. Sometimes, it's all of the above and even the ones I forgot to list too. O Yes!
So do u smile?
If u do, why do u smile?
If u don't, find at least a reason?
If u can't find a reason, feel free to choose one from above and start smiling oya kia kia😁😁😘




#ogpaulabeauty 
#whydoyousmile
#fineareasontosmile
#abujamakeupartist 
#nigerianmakeupartist 
#makeupislife 
#makeupbusiness 
#beautyblogger 
#beautybusiness
#makup
#browqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment