Wednesday 27 February 2019

MY HOLY GRAIL FACIAL CLEANSER - GRACE

Hi guys! I’m serving the only thing on the menu today, my fresh bare face. I have been working on my skin to get and keep it glowing using different products, some recommended while others first trials. Most of them worked and others did not. Some time ago I purchased the most glorified high end Thayers Witch Hazel in Rose Petal which is said to cleanse, tone and smooth the skin but the result on my face was horrific. I had the worst kind of rashes I have ever seen on someone’s face after using same for only 3 days.
Just 3 days oo! It was so bad that someone asked if I had measles (koro koro). Just imagine! And I was sure it was not expired. I’m not saying the product is bad but certainly not for me. I waited the rashes out because I didn’t want to introduce another chemical on my face for the fear of more damage. THE FEAR OF THAYERS WITCH HAZEL IS THE BEGINNING OF MY WISDOM. Maybe Thayers Original would have worked better than Thayers Rose Patel but I’m not prepared to find out. It ended up with my brother’s wife. I need to ask her if it worked for her.
But now umunnem na umunnam nime social media, I have found my holy grail - Grace Facial Cleanser. It comes in a tiny ugly looking bottle but acts like the true meaning of the word “cleanser”. I’ve been using Grace for a little over 2 months and OMG, the result is overwhelmingly good. It not only removed my black spots (left on my face by the rashes) it gave my face a healthy and flawless glow. I use Grace 3 or 4 times a week and also after I remove my makeup. It just makes my skin feel really really smooth and evens my skin tone. Grace fittingly gives my skin the glow I crave. Did I mention that Grace is a good exfoliate and not expensive? Yes it is. I hear it prevents acne but I wouldn’t know cos I don’t have acne. U know that dance you give when your favourite food is served, I give such dance when it is time for me to use Grace. I glow cos I have Grace. I love Grace. Grace is graceful.
Now please people, I’m not trying to bash or advertise any product. Just saying how I feel about these products and how they work for me on my journey to a glowy skin.
What do you use on your skin? Kindly share your experience.
Thanks for reading.
In my next post I will be talking about the different marks on my face, how I got them and the way they make me feel. Watch out!
Ogechukwu Ikwueme
(Nwanne unu Nwanyi)






No comments:

Post a Comment