Thursday 7 February 2019

MAKEUP IS MY THING

I have said it many times before using different platforms - Twitter, facebook, instagram etc. I even said it live on air. I don't know how and where else you people want me to communicate this. Unuacho kam butelunu nmanya? Haba! Especially those of una wey dey live for Abuja with me. Now hear it again, I AM A MAKEUP ARTIST OOOOOOOOO.

I need una patronage ooo. If u be woman wey sabi, u have an occasion, wedding, party, Thanksgiving, child dedication, birthday, any party at all and u desire to look exceptionally good, I'm ur girl.
If u are a man and u love makeup, ur wife doesn't and u have that dinner party in ur boss' house, my brother u have to force her oo, make u no go carry last. Call me.
I give home service. I will come to ur house with my team (no matter the location) and give u a makeover like no other.
I AM ALSO A GELE STYLIST OOOOOOO
Any style of gele u want, I'm still ur girl.
@ogpaulabeauty is my Instagram handle.
08063544341

No comments:

Post a Comment