Thursday 7 February 2019

JUST TO SAY THANK YOU

Ndi banyi ekene munu oo.
This morning ee, I don’t have any story to tell and I dey jobless, so I decided to take some time to list and appreciate my fans, friends and followers on facebook, twitter, instagram, blog, etc.
From the list below, you know yourself.
God bless you all.
“Likers”, “commenters” “likers and commenters”, Atiku, monitoring spirits, people I don’t know, people I know, people I don’t know but they know me, crushers,
people I only seen once in my life, my cab man, people I see everyday, people I see once in a year, Berom people, Ndi asili, people I have not seen in 20 years, someone I saw last night (pls don’t ask me who, amebo), Otedola, Nyanya Mararaba people, people I have never seen in my life, Bruce, my primary/secondary school and university classmate, mothers, Omotala, fathers, babes, guys, my family members, screwdriver.
Should I add Donald Trump?
My flatmate in Masseschusette (I no sabi spell am abeg), crazy people, Americans, church members, Kim Jong-un, my pastor, my late brother, in-laws, out-laws, people wey like to correct my Igbo spelling, nwanyi nakwo engine na iru banyi, Opera Winfrey, makeup lovers, Nkem, colleagues, mai kifi, my boss, picture lovers, ranters, Abuja hangout folks, Buhari (they read my stories to him as bedtime stories), Ndi Obosi, people wey dey read my story clean mouth.
Eeehh Emiene Odaudu biko cholum biro ozo, this one is no more writing. Odika ogwu go.
People I have not accepted their facebook friend requests, Israelis, my readers, fellow members of sanctuary keepers, Dangote, Isaac, Adeleke, my lecture, the Uzochukwus, my neighbours, 2019, one small boy that works at national hospital, Bukky my lost but found friend, baby, Johnson by generator repairer, people I will never see, Ndi oti nkpum, Messi, Glo, Mama Achalugo, my customers, someone who loves me, the woman I usually buy original palm oil from, body shamers, Charlie Boy, chi chi chikito, Umunnem na Umunnam.
Abeg I don tire. No matter who you are, you must find yourself up there.
Please I told you I am jobless this morning so nobody should ask me why I included 2019 as a follower.
A furum unu nanya bad.
Ogechukwu Ikwueme
(Nwanneunu Nwanyi)


No comments:

Post a Comment