Wednesday 9 November 2016

MAKEUP FAVOUR

Hi Guys!
Favour is seen as an act of kindness beyond what is due or usual. And Makeup Favour is an act of kindness shown by applying cosmetics on a person to make that person look beautiful especially on a person who (for one reason or the other) cannot afford same.
I will tell you a short story. I was privileged to know a lady whose husband died early in their marriage and left her with 3 children and colossal hardship. Fortunately, God’s light shone on her and she met a man who wasn’t doing well but was willing to marry her and her 3 children. So on her wedding day, I gave her a Makeup Favour and she looked amazing. It was surreal to her. Oh was she delighted!
Silver or gold I do not have but what I have I give to you was my response to her many many thanks.
Unfortunately, my camera disappointed me. I took lots of her pics but none saved. Sorry guys, no pictures.
Bottom line, I felt good myself.
images
I brought this to you to let you know you can show an act of kindness with whatever it is you do/produce.
Nice day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment