Wednesday 9 November 2016

THE POWER OF MAKEUP

Hello lovelies!

I’m a huge believer in the power of makeup. Sure, a flawless face with great foundation, highlighter or lashes can help you look alert and elegant, I strongly believe it can also change the way you feel. From my experience, makeup gives more confidence, beauty and one gets more attention especially when you wear beautiful makeup.

Do you know that feeling when you wear a nice makeup and you feel so confident and all you want to do is to go out and be seen or take 100 selfies? That’s my point. 

Most people say you look beautiful without makeup, I say you look even more beautiful with makeup.
Yea, I earn money when I give someone a makeover but I also feel happy at the end cos my client is happy and more confident.

So I say, never underestimate the POWER OF MAKEUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment