Wednesday 23 November 2016

MY KADUNA BRIDE / MOTIVATION

Hi! This is a season of #weddings, #parties, #thanksgiving and whatnot, and I am delighted to be part of the people in the #beautyindustry that restore confidence in brides/women and make them #beautiful through #makeupartistry. This weekend, I am honoured to be doing a bride’s #makeup in #Kaduna State.

It will be my first time of visiting Kaduna State. I’m set and can’t wait to be there. Pictures loading ...

Like I often say, in this industry (or any industry), your skills speak volume. So no matter where you are or what you do, your ability to deliver good and quality services will always come through for you. Being able to get clients/customers is a function of what you offer. #bemotivated

In the #beautyindustry perfection is key.

Mind you, skills without putting #God first will ultimately leave you in a permanent state of nothingness. Though God is a merciful God cos He said I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY ON.

#promua #abujamakeupartist #professionalmakeupartist #mua #makeupartist #beauty #makeupworld

Thanks guys.

Please don’t forget to comment, like, share and follow me.


No comments:

Post a Comment