Wednesday 16 November 2016

MY REVIEW ON MILANI MINERALS COMPACT POWDER

Most #nigerianmakeupartists #makeupartists #mua use it and I decided to give it a try (I was used to Mary Kay loose powder) because I believe in using one brand product especially when it comes to foundation and powder.
The powder comes in three shades (108, 109 & 110). It is very smooth, gives my face a beautiful matte finish, evens out my skin tone (between face and neck) without looking too heavy or cakey, good for oily skin, great coverage for acne scars and it didn’t break out on me (don’t know if the weather has any effect yet).
Sometime, I skip foundation and use it and my face still looks and photographs beautifully.
I have never touched the sponge it comes with. I use a power brush for application.
Generally, I think it’s a good powder. I also recommend it to my clients.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please don’t forget to comment, like, share and follow me.


No comments:

Post a Comment