Monday 14 November 2016

HOW TO AVOID BREAKING YOUR EYESHADOW PALETTE/BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Do you know that feeling when you break an eyeshadow palette you broke a bank to buy? I broke my beautiful eyeshadow palette and my heart also broke into a million pieces. Yes I cried and I’m still not over it. Called my supply to order for another one and was told its now twice the amount I bought it two months ago. (Economic Recession in Nigeria)

Although I am aware I could mend the eyeshadow with alcohol but all the shimmer, foil and matte (just two pans of matte did not break) broke into each other and mending them was near impossible. So I ended up collecting and crushing them in a small jar. I wonder how i will use it and what I should call that now!

So to avoid breaking your eyeshadow palette or any beauty products like I did, here are some tips:-

1)      Avoid placing them on the edge of the table.
2)     Avoid placing heavy objects on them.
3)     Hold them with both hands if possible.
4)     Place them in a rack or box when not in use.
5)     During use, do not hold, rather place on a table especially palettes.
6)     Get a soft, cushy rug for your floor. Etc


Thank guys. I hope these help someone.

#makeupartist #brokeneyeshadow #mua #shimmer #matte #eyeshadowpalette #howtoavoid



No comments:

Post a Comment