Tuesday 15 November 2016

My review on L.A Girl Pro Conceal and makeup tip

L.A Girl Pro Conceal is available in different shades for all skin tones.

This concealer can be used to colour correct, brighten up the under-eyes, and cover up blemishes, skin imperfections and under-eye circles. It is also used to contour the face.

It is crease-resistant, medium to full coverage, long-wearing, formula, blendable, buildable and a must-have for all makeup artists. It also photographs beautifully when blended well usually with a beauty blender, finger or brush and powdered. Blending is key.

It is very affordable. During Makeup Fair in Abuja, I purchased one for N850 but it is sold N1,500 in makeup stores. My fav is the Fawn shade.

Now here is the problem. It has soft brush-tip for easy application but what happens when one inadvertently squeezes out more than one needs? Has that happened to you?

First time it happened to me, I ended up applying more concealer than I needed. Another time, I covered and screwed the top thereby smudging and wasting the product. Finally, a thought popped into my head; what I do now is this, I save the excess into a tiny container so my product doesn’t go to waste. (I use a clean finished eyeliner container and yes, I wash and save my old/finished containers for times like these). So that’s a tip on how to save your products. #makeupartist #abujamakeupartist #mua #lagirlproconcealer #makeuptips #lagirlproconcealerreview #beinspired #nigerianmakeupartist #beautyblender

Thanks guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment