Friday 16 December 2016

HOW I KEEP MY FACE CLEAN, FRESH AND GLOWING

Hi guys! Most makeup products contains variety of ingredients that require extra cleansing of the face especially for most of us who wear makeup everyday/often, cleansing of the face is an essential task we must endeavor to undertake often too. Cleansing the face has a lot more to it than just using soap and water. To achieve a fresh clean glowing face, here are the things I do. I deliberately left out the brand of products I use.

I remove my makeup before I wash my face
I use a makeup wipe to remove my makeup
Followed by a splash of warm water on the face and
Then with a little amount of cleanser on a damp washcloth, I gently wipe my face mostly at night. (I also do this after I workout to prevent breakouts as I have oily skin.)
I scrub to exfoliate and smooth my face ones a week and
I use a gentle alcohol-free toner to restore the dullness of my face ones a week.
To also keep my face clean, I keep my brushes/beauty blenders bacteria-free, rinse and air-dry after use.

So let me know how you take care of your face.

Thanks guys!  


Please don’t forget to follow me, share, like and comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment