Tuesday 10 January 2017

Makeup/Beauty Goals for 2017

Hey Guys! Happy 2017! I’m back home in Abuja after a much needed long and wonderful holiday I spent with my mum in #Obosi, my hometown. Yes! As I’m slowly but surely getting back into the groove of makeup things once more, I’m also setting new goals for this year. 2016 was a beautiful year with great returns. Thanks to all my readers and followers for making 2016 exciting and encouraging for me.
However, in 2017, I’m determined to push myself harder than ever to achieve even greater returns– especially in my beauty biz. With new ideas, plans and responsibilities come re-prioritizing! This year I realized I have to divide my time, space and energy strategically between two activities – my makeup business and my regular job (Yea, I have a regular job). 
I have a goal for my job (makeup artistry) to be the best in the game and I need to be hands-on 100%. Makeup/Beauty world is such an exciting world and I’m already learning so much! I’m also growing so fast that I’m trying to stay ahead. With that being said, if you are a makeup lover, watch out for great experience with me this year. #mua #makeupartist #abujamakeupartist #beauty #beautyartist #makeuplover #happy2017 #makeupgoals #ogpaulabeauty
Thanks guys! Love you all!

Please don’t forget to follow, share, like and comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment