Friday 31 August 2018

WHY WEAR MAKEUP?

Why do u wear makeup? U are beautiful without makeup some would say to me πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€”. Well, I wear makeup for so many reasons, few being that it's my business meaning that is what I do to earn money πŸ’°. Before it turned into a business, it was a hobby. Surprisingly, it's also therapeutic. If u love
makeup u will understand why I think so. During my secondary school days, an old teach once told us while we were preparing for exams to go back to the subject we loved most when we got tired and sleepy 😴😴from reading. Mehnnnnnn! It really worked and mine was mathsπŸ™Š. Well all I'm trying to point out is that makeup is kinda like that to me. U know when u are depressed, bored and feeling low and ur therapist would ask you to go do what you love the most, some would shop or cook while others would go for a walk/run, well I would do makeup! The bottom line is that it keeps the mind, body and soul together. Believe it or not.
Again it draws attention to u. When I have a flawless makeup on, everyone wants to say hello to me (especially Abuja ladies) and I will keep giving my complimentary cards to them sharp sharp. Na potential clients dey rush me so oo. 
I know you are beautiful without makeup, u can also be MORE beautiful with makeup πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Makeup is part of dressing just like u have ur hair made or cut and just like u wear ur cloths. So if u tell me I look beautiful without makeup, I would tell you you look beautiful without ur clothes on πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…. Then u will stand there and wonder how I know 🀷🀷🀷.
#makeupislife
#makeupistherapeutic
#makeupbusiness
#beautyblogger
#nigerianmakeupartist
#abujamakeupartist
#beautybusiness
#bareface
#nomakeup
#confidentwoman
#ogpaulabeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment