Thursday 23 February 2017

MAKEUP AND FEMALE TELEVISION PRESENTERS/ANCHORS

Hi guys! Been a while I know.
I’m sure by now you know how much I love makeup. I seize every opening to talk about it and relate it to my surrounding and all facets of society.

Makeup is here to stay! It is applied by people from all walks of life. Take for instance, female TV presenters/anchors. In the recent past, even before I understood makeup, I always wondered what was wrong with Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) female presenters and newscasters. Why do they look different from other female presenters I see on Channels Television, AIT and other recent television stations? To me, news and presentations seem boring when the anchors or newscasters look like they are coming from a funeral (a sad and clean-wiped face as a result of cleaning tears). This days sef people who go to funerals wear makeup and don’t cry, even if they do, they carefully dab their faces (person wey don die don die).
You know NTA will always try to represent our African heritage by wearing native attires (ankara, asoke and what have you) and tie head gears but I always thought them (in the head gears) to have great semblance with scarecrow; you know, roughly and care-freely made to achieve its goal - scare. Haba!
But hold on a second before I attack any further, have you taken a good look at NTA female presenters and newscasters recently? I must be honest, I’m really impressed. Most of them now wear professional makeups and properly tied head gears. Now you are talking! It seems as if professional makeup artists have been given employment there. Haba! Now we have more to look at while watching and listening to them (for people who still watch NTA or Nigerian television channels). Now the presenters look presentable!

 

 

 

What do you think?
Thanks for being here.
Please don’t forget to share, follow, like, and comment. Your reactions keep me here.

#mua #abujamakeupartist #makeupartist #beauty #beautyqueen #ogpaulabeauty #nigerianmakeupblogger #makeupbloggerinnigeria #ntanews #nta24 #channelstelevision #ntanewsanchor #news #femaletvpresenters #newsanchor

No comments:

Post a Comment